FlyHigh is the unique software on Linux that powers your Flytec 5020, 5030, 6015, 6020, 6030, Competino, Competino+, Compeo, Compeo+ and IQ Basic from Brauniger.
We are pleasured to present the next release of FlyHigh in version 0.9.7.
FlyHigh now supports elevation in flight analysis (webmap). Elevation tiles are loaded online and stored for offline use. Each download has to be confirmed.
- Full support of Flytec 5020, 6015, 6020, and Brauniger Competino, Competino+ and IQ Basic
- Support of Flytec 5030, 6030 and Brauniger Compeo, Compeo+ (configuration is limited)
- SQL (SQLite or MySQL) database for waypoints, routes, flights, gliders
- Flight preparation: sync waypoints, routes with database and GPS
- Plan routes on Google maps.
- Analyse tracks on Google maps inclusive elevation profile.
- Flight analysis: 2D Plots with OLC optimization (gnuplot), flights on map (Swissmap 100)
- Flight export in IGC or KML (GoogleEarth) file format
- Statistics (flights per year)
- Import of airspaces from OpenAir files with preview
- WayPoints and AirSpaces on Google Maps.
- Debian package and source tarball on Sourceforge
- Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, SuSE packages on OpenSuSE
- Icons for menus (look and feel) Any volunteers?
- Port to Windows and MAC.